Eye tracking SDK
If you want to develop your own eye tracking software you can use the Software Development Kit. All functions and codes needed to control the eye tracker and receive gaze data can be found in respective libraries. The gaze data can be obtained in real-time (online). The programming interface for all our eye trackers is the same so your software will be independent of specific models and can be migrated to any of them.
Want to read the programming guide?
or just call us
+49 (0)351-481 965 60
With binocular systems you get extra separate values for left and right eye.
- X-Y-coordinates of the current gaze position
- Pupil diameter
- Fixation detection
- Saccade detection
- 3-dimensional localization of the eyeballs
- Calculation of temporal difference between capturing the camera image and retrieval of gaze data (for highest synchronization of your own data)
- Synchronization of arbitrary data and gaze data streams via trigger
- Demo programs (calibration, fixation detection, client/server settings, etc.)
- Eyefollower (in a 3D-setting): 3D-coordinates of the current gaze position (real world and virtual environment scenarios)
Supported programming languages
You can use any programming language supporting static or dynamic linking of windows libraries.
Ready-made libraries are available for the following programming languages:
- C/C++ - SDK with extensive demo programs
- Delphi - VCL component for conveniently controlling the eye tracker (configurable via Delphi Object Inspector)
- Java - Library for accessing the complete Eyegaze API